Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WAAAHOOOO!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! I am so super happy, finally I do not have to go back to that $%*& hole and make 2.13 an hour!!! Instead I get to go to a real job!!! OK can you tell I am excited, all I can think of is "FREE WILLY" when I think of chili's and exclamation points!!! So I will just make this a short post because I think the only other thing I can type to express my excitement is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and I can't wait to hear more about it!

kbarj said...

I wish you could tap me with your lucky wand so that I can write a similar post soon too!!!!

Congrats Emma!