Thursday, November 20, 2008

FINALLY!!


So finally after 10 years, Luke got a degree. Well, it is only a Associates Degree in Criminal Justice but he is still working towards his Bachelors. He just finished another class and started another one. He has 3 more after this one and if he stays on track....he will graduate with a Bachelors in Business Administration. I am so happy for him that he finally made it past the first mark, he has been waiting so long for this since his job has always gotten in the way of taking classes. The second mark will come real soon with his Bachelors if this crazy work schedule ever stops for him. With my new job at University of Phoenix they will pay for 80% of his tuition so I believe a masters is also in his future! Yeeahhh Luke!!!!

4 comments:

kbarj said...

Yeah Luke!!!!! give him a big hug from me and Jason - okay, maybe just from me, but I think he would secretly want to hug him...or shake his hand at least!
Congratulations Luke!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Luke. Your integrity and determination is an inspiration. Congrats bro!

The Quinn Report said...

Congrats, what a great accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Luke!!! Jim and I are so proud of you. Keep up the good work. We love you. Mom and Jim