Sunday, November 23, 2008

Face Wash

I had an appointment yesterday to get my hair cut. I was going to cancel it and let it grow out until I walked outside into the Cheyenne wind and realized that it would probably be in my best interest to keep it short while living here so I don't end up with a rats nest in my hair every time I decide to go get the mail.
I found the best hair lady ever at the Aveda Ten Salon in Loveland CO. Yes I drive 45 min to get my hair did but it is totally worth it since I am kind of picky. My hair lady is from Orange County CA and is so eccentric it is funny. She was wearing huge furry boots while doing hair. Anyway, I thought she was maybe just out of it a bit last time (the first time) she did my hair cause when she was washing my hair at the sink her hands kept washing further and further up the sides of my face. SAME THING this time, and this time she was successful in washing of half of the makeup on my right eye, I wonder if she realizes it? I don't know how to tell her or even if it is that big of a deal but I just can not give her up, she is too good.
At doing my hair....and washing my face I guess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So where is the picture of your haircut??!!
Love Mom Cheri