Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holler Monkey Hollering

This is a video of the Holler Monkeys that we came across in Belize. The loud voice you hear in the beginning is one of the tour guides calling the monkey and banging his machete on the tree trunks. The real loud sound after is the male monkey (there was a male, female, and their baby) defending his territory as you will hear Jeremy say in the video. I can not believe the loud sound that came out of such a little monkey. Oh and he started to pee everywhere to mark his territory and got one of the girls in our group! The monkeys are hard to see because they were very far up in the tree. I really hope I did this right and it works for y'all because I sure enjoyed it!

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

That is funny!

I'm was excited to see that you're blogging now!!!!! This way, we can always keep in touch! You're my BFF and I miss you soooo much. Will give you a shout out tomorrow sometime!

Luvs,
Noel

d-people said...

Yeah, I know! Finally started this dang thing after you told me to like, uh....2 years ago! Thanks Well

Anonymous said...

This post is so help to me! Thanks for share.