Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Circus

Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy came to Fairbanks on Sunday. Luke and I went back and forth about going because tickets were $40 and our pre-inspection for moving was on Monday. I went to work Sunday morning and we had decided not to go when one of the guys from the circus came in and ordered food for the whole crew. He came back to pick up his order and gave me and one other girl tickets!!!!! So excited that we were able to save 80 bucks and have a great time! It was the same quality of talent in the Vegas Cirque shows if any of you have seen those. I snagged these pics from the Internet since we were not allowed to take pictures. We had so much fun and it was a much needed outing from all the stress of getting the basement painted and ready for the inspection. Oh, and the pre-inspection went great! Our final should be the end of May.


And may I add that it was so great to see ripped men flying around in tights!! I totally forgot about the crappy weekend I had at work =)

No comments: