Monday, August 18, 2008

We are here! Duh....!

Okay, so we did make it to Wyoming. I am sure you have all figured that out by now. However, we were and continue to be extremely busy so I have been putting the blog on the back burner until now. I just can not stand knowing that we have had so much fun from the time we arrived in Minnesota from Alaska until now and not sharing it with all of you! I am apologizing now but be prepared for picture overload, there were so many great ones that I could not leave any out so forgive me :)
Yeah!! Minnesota, what a wonderful feeling! My Mom and Dad had a big rib dinner barbecue and had the whole family over.
My three nephews. Oliver in the front left, Henry in the back middle, and Albert in the front right. We all got my Dad a new double wheeled wheel barrow for father's day and they instantly made it in to a ride.
Luke, and Henry on the left and my bro's Allen and Jared on the right playing with Oliver. But where was Albert?..........
Getting into the beer cooler little stinker! No need to call child services or anything, he was just looking for a piece of ice to suck on.
Me and my nephew and God-son Oliver
Yeah!!! I got to celebrate my daddy's birthday with him! My mom and sister made a German chocolate cake from scratch it was SOOOOO good!
My sis Donna and her hubby Bryan.

And Albert........must have gotten ahold of my camera!

I was sad to head out of Minnesota since we were heading to a place where we had no home or no friends. I still had that panic feeling when I left like I was going to be thousands of miles away. I think it will soon hit me that we do only live 880 miles from MN. Only a half a days drive, and not 6 whole days!

No comments: