Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Up North

We made it up to my parents cabin while we were back. I had not been there for a year and it looks beautiful. They have been making improvements and have done an awesome job!
Luke's walleye he caught of the end of the dock. I just do not understand it, how can people catch such enormous fish off of a dock? Check out the one my Dad caught....
Isn't it huge! This is pretty typical, they caught so many others that were comparable to this.
And the little guy I caught. And yes I did take a picture where I was holding the slimy fish but I liked this one better!


Me, Luke and my bro's rode the 4 wheelers up there. It took me a while to build up the courage to go down this little hill. The fact that I am such a chicken was reinforced over the fourth of July at our friends cabin when I rolled Luke's wheeler and bent the A-frame and some other thing. I got sucked into a ditch and it was either take my chances with rolling or getting thrown into barbed wire. I opted for the roll and it went ok for me but not his toy. It was so sweet of Luke, the first thing he said was are you ok. If I had a tail it definitely would have been tucked in! I was fine just real sore, I was wearing a white shirt and I did not get one speck of dirt on it. I must say It was a pretty graceful roll :)
My goofy bro Jason....hopefully I do not get him into trouble for posting this pic! He thought it would be a good idea to take his truck up the hill we were driving the 4 wheelers on. It does not look like it here but it was a big hill for a truck. Cletis was definitely out in full force here.
Allen lookin like a pro...how come I can't do this stuff they make it look so easy. It just does not make sense to me, why is it that I am the cautious one and I am the one that gets in a wreck?
Jason catching some air.

No comments: