Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Minnesota Memories

I love this picture. When Luke and I first got to MN my nephew Albert was a little shy since he does not see us often. But when he finally warmed up after a little tickling and wrestling I snapped this picture of him and Luke having a bonding moment. Check out Albert's little white knuckles and Luke's cheeks spilling out between his fingers. The amount of joy that it brought the little guy.... it was SO Cute! Luke is great with them which makes me even more excited to have our own. And the other two had to get in on the action too. About two seconds after this photo Henry whacked his head. Like they say it is always fun until someone gets hurt. But, for those of you who know Henry he bounces back in seconds.
Do any of you know a dog with a drinking problem? Not a water drinking problem but more like an alcohol problem? My parents dog Sophie needs to attend doggie AA classes. She knows the sound of a beer can cracking open, the sound of the crinkling can, and the clinking of beer glasses. When she is being stubborn all they have to do is crack a beer or crinkle a can and she shapes right up and is your best friend. The only reason I can suggest for this behavior is that my brothers have corrupted her to the point that she shares their love....Coors Light in a can. Well I guess she is a Cavanaugh!
This is the cutest picture of Albert I just had to post it. Sorry it is sideways, I have given up on trying to figure out how to flip it.
And of course Oliver and Henry. Superheros on roller blades. It was so dang cute watching their capes flapping in the wind. I know how people who are older than me feel now when things I would say made them feel old. My nephews asked what roller skates were.....and here is where feeling old begins!

No comments: