Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here it is...


I could not bring myself to put a bare belly pic because I just feel fat right now. I know it is a cool thing but so far only two things have been awesome about this pregnancy thing. 1-finding out! and 2-hearing the heartbeat the second time because it was so much louder and stronger. Other than that this is not nearly as glamorous as I thought it would be....but we will get there someday I am sure. It will probably make it better when Luke actually believes there is a kid in there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad it is not a bare belly picture. Dad says I should tell you how fat you are.ha ha Love you Mom

Unknown said...

Hardly fat. Can't even tell you are pregnant. It is a beautiful thing and really special when you start feeling that little one move and you realize it is not "gas". then- the little foot gets stuck up under your ribs. You forget all the bad the minute you hold that little one!!
Love you guys.
Wendy

The Quinn Report said...

What belly???? There's nothing there!!!!! Hope you're feeling well and I'll call you when we get back from our trip next week!

Love you!