Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Pictures

Sorry there have been no pictures but I have nothing to take pictures of...my house is not the cleanest, I have not been doing anything fun, I look like a total bum, and well I guess I just do not care right now. Seriously, I do not know how I am going to get through this. I felt fine for a while then my 6th and 7th weeks my nausea started to kick in, my 8th week SUCKED and now I am in my 9th week and I think it is gonna be just as miserable. The other morning I woke up and went strait to the cupboard to get some cereal I did not even bother fixing my twisted shirt or running my fingers through my knotted locks to try and look somewhat presentable. Luke was on the couch and just starring at me, I was just waiting for him to say "your the one that has wanted this forever" but he didn't. He just started laughing when I told him those words better not EVER cross my ears...I think he has been wanting to say this for some time now. This is not just morning sickness people this is going on ALL DAY LONG no matter what I do. My stomach full or empty still feels nasty nasty nasty. Here are the things I have tried, preggie pop drops, crackers by the bed before I wake up, gingerale, a lot of small meals, ginger pills, getting up at 3 am to have crackers and milk, lemon water and NOTHING! No relief. Work is sucking more and more each day because I am trying so hard to focus on not puking that I feel like I get no work done...not a good thing since my job requires alot of motivation and spunk. Just as I think I am feeling better the tonsils start to twinge.

I had the weekend to myself, Luke met all his buddies in Chicago for the Twins game. He apparently drank a bit too much and mixed with only 6 hrs of sleep the whole time has been feeling sick himself. Normally I like when he is sick so I can take care of him and cook for him and just try to make him feel better. HA! Not this time my dear lukey poo. I am concerned about me and only me, I have not had to hear him complain because I think he knows that I would not want to hear it. His is self induced mine is EVERY FLIPPIN DAY. I told him that at least he had fun getting his ill feelings! I love him dearly and I feel very bad but for some reason I just do not have the sympathy this time.

So anyway, no pictures because we are both feeling nasty and I am just to dang lazy to get up and get the camera. Heck, dinner can burn for all I care!

4 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Poor thing!!! Gosh, I wish I was close to you so I could give a helping hand!

IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!

Unknown said...

it will get better Emma. I know exactly what you are going through. I vomited for 5 months with Brandon, went into premature labor at 7 months and delivered him by c section @ 8 months. I lost 22 pounds- gained that back and 7 more and he was 5# 9 oz and I wore my blue jeans (pre prego) home.

kbarj said...

OK - now we need another update - is it getting any better? I have a picture you can post...one of you pregnant!!! p-p-p-pleeeeazzzeee?

The COOL Asian guy said...

You got to EARN that baby!!!!
hahah! i kid i kid, well i hope your feeling better, you should let
luke say it once! haha, get better grirly