Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Best Coffee Ever!

My sister Donna is a barista at this wonderful little coffee shop called the Mocha Monkey. Last Christmas one of the things she got me was a bag coffee beans and some syrup. Well, in conjunction with the espresso machine I got from Luke's parents I had myself a great time making my own coffees. I do not realize how much I absolutely love this coffee until I run out. I have been out for a while but finally ordered some along with some products that the coffee huts in Alaska used that we were also addicted to, needless to say my little coffee shop is in full force now! The reason for this random post is that I thought I would share the web address with y'all so if for some chance you feel like getting your mitts on some fab beans you can. It is www.specialtyjava.com and I order the Organic Velvet Soul, It comes from Waconia MN, a little town out in the country of MN. The best part is that they print the roasted date on it........it was only 2 days old!

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Nothing can beat a perfect cup of coffee!