Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby D


Check out our little baby!!! I just wish I could hug and squeeze it. We went home for a week and while it was very busy I am very happy I got one thing done...REGISTERED! Me my sister and mom went and I am so happy that I had their help. Picking out a bottle sounded like a piece of cake until I got to the "bottle wall" oh and then there is the "nipple wall." Holy crap I never thought anything could be so difficult, it got to the point where I had to have my mom and sister tell me what to get. I still have to make a couple adjustments but I am feeling pretty good about it :)
So the sex of the baby...the Dr said she could tell and that 90% of people find out what it is. I think she wanted us to find out but I told her we wanted to be the 10% that pisses family off by not finding out. I still have a feeling it is a boy. What do you think it looks like?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

He's beautiful! And yes, I agree with the 'boy' guess :-) I would think it would be fun to wait and be surprised....to heck with what everyone else thinks! Love you both.

kbarj said...

I'm goin' with a girl on this one. :).
Can't wait to see all the pics from your two trips!
Call us if you need anything - even from 1000 miles away.