Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We don't like the Packers

Yeah right! While the whole family was together in Phoenix for Christmas Karin and Brad arranged for us to get family pictures taken at their house (perfect backdrop if I may say). Their friends came out and did an amazing job!
Our one casual pic that turned out quite nice after chopping down branches and fixing the bench that kept sinking in the ground.

All the kids


The girls with one of their horses butts...how convenient




The manly men....how do they not have a horses @$$ in the background? hummm




Me and my baby











K, so Jody is probably going to kill me for selecting this picture but I had to. Among all the green and gold Jody's red striped socks kept peeking out in all the pics so she decided to show em off and not hide them. I think its pretty darn cute!







And last but not least Brad and Karin. We had such a great time and the whole family was such a joy to be around during the holidays. Thanks guys!
PS...Stay tuned, more Xmas pics to come including another fab pic of our bro Justin.








2 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Oh WOW, I love all the photos...you look GORGEOUS my love! Only YOU could make a overly large jersey look good!

kbarj said...

I love them! They are all good, even the horse's butt looks good! It looks so warm....mmmmm....warmth.
The two of you and Luke are so cute!