Friday, December 26, 2008

Skating in Phoenix

Among the many activities we did as a family ice skating was one of them. I must say it is much harder than I remember, it probably did not help that our skates were dull as jello.
Dan used to play hockey, eventually all of us migrated off the ice to the benches to stuff our faces with way over priced hot dogs and rest our aching feet. But little Danny was no where to be found, we finally spotted him skating his little heart out with a huge smile on his face, round and round and round and round he went. I have a feeling it brought him back to the good ol days. And once again our super special brother Justin, yes the kid that we snap ridiculous Kodak moments of (usually in front of the mirror). Look at the person that is balancing so gracefully doing a swan-like sweep across the ice....yep, that would be Justin, ONCE AGAIN!




1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

All your photos crack me the heck up! I've never had to pee in a cup and nor do I ever want to! I'm sure you did it very gracefully!

Will call you sometime this week to catch up on everything!