Monday, October 5, 2009

Check out the babay bellay

It's that time again, another belly pic. 25 weeks, closing in on 5 and a half mos...I cannot believe I will be a mama in less than 4 months!!! So I know I was kind of sour about the pregnancy the last time I posted a pic. I would still just rather be able to do the "I dream of Jeannie" head nod and have a baby BUT besides the ribs hurting it is not so bad. I am feeling baby D move a ton and of course I have something to say about that. Very cool but very creepy. I had a true alien experience the other day, here I was trying to push back and mess with the kid the all of a sudden I felt a very weird swoosh across my entire stomach and it felt like something was trying hard to claw its way out. I got goosebumps and jumped because, well, it was just plain freaky. Don't get me wrong, I love this little baby with all my heart but I just get all caught up with the thought of something living in me. Oh and if any of you want to know what to buy stock in go for the coco butter because I am using it like crazy trying to prevent good ol stretch marks. I cannot mess up my new tattoo now! (jk) I do feel though like my stomach cannot stretch anymore and it is not even that big yet, how this all happens amazes me. I do have to say that women's body's and their capabilities are amazing!
I did it, not only did I finally post a bare belly pic I did a close up! Y'all should feel so privileged ; )
I was checking into my health benefits the other day and what happens when I move to Colorado and they told me I have to have the baby on base, not only on base but I have to go to the Army hospital. NOT COOL!!! Not to make judgements but...well...ok so I am going to make judgements, I DO NOT want to go there. Especially this being my first kid and not having my mom or sis there to tell me everything is ok totally freaks me out. People have said that when they have gone there it was a huge room with multiple women in there separated by sheet walls. Yes, once again that was SHEET WALLS. Not going to happen. Ugh, woosaaa... I just want to find a nice quite relaxing place where people actually wear white coats and scrubs, not that camo crap. It's just all wrong, that is what I, my dad, and my brothers wore to go shoot animals. That is what people wear to go fight war, this is not war people this is simply having a baby. Anywhoo, I did some research and found out I can tweak my military insurance a bit so I can go see a normal doctor. I found a great place where there is one doctor and one midwife, and their website said they are accepting new patients!!! So I called them today and told them the moving situation and the Lady's voice was very disappointing. She was like "oooh, um let me try talking to one of the doctors and, um, see if they can take you so ahhh, late?" I am so frustrated and still waiting for a call from them :( I think I was a bit too lax when I had the "there are plenty of doctors who know how to deliver babies it will be fine" attitude. I need to quit being so easy going and start being more opinionated, bossy and persistent. I am sure I will be updating this soon ; ) I am also sure no matter how hard I try I will never be able to aquire those qualities.







No comments: